Why i can't get network in my apartment
Temmy1

Hi,

I switched from simple mobile to Verizon 10days ago since then I can't get network in my apartment but every where else is fine , every call to the technical support ends in frustration I also went to the store and my sim card was changed but no solution.  I will have to switch network again cause it looks like Verizon cant fix it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why i can't get network in my apartment
Weth
Legend

Signal penetration into buildings is highly variable, where is closest tower,what is building made of, what side of building are you on, etc 

if you have Wi-Fi in the apartment, you can use Wi-Fi calling to get cellular access in the apartment.  If you don’t, you just need to find a carrier that has a favorable signal in your apartment.  

Simple mobile uses T-mobile towers.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There are many reasons why the signal inside buildings is not that strong. The Wi-Fi signal in a building can be stronger than a network signal, which is why Wi-Fi calling is a great option in buildings with no service. Follow the steps outlined under "Activate Wi-Fi Calling via Dialer Settings" in http://spr.ly/6604E4PZn to activate Wi-Fi calling. Select the link corresponding to your Android software version. You can locate this under Settings > About phone > Software information > Android version. I hope this is beneficial.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

location, location, location.

0 Likes