Will the Galaxy tab version 8.0 work on Verizon?
SLAVICH333

I am interested in adding the Samsung Galaxy S2 8.0 to my account. Verizon only offers the 9.7 version. Can I buy a compatible 8.0 version from another source( ie. Amazon)? If so, what do I look for to ensure compatability? Thanks for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy s2 8.0
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SLAVICH333, we want you to be able to enjoy the device of your choice. We have a great resource that will allow you to check device compatibility with our network. More here: Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD | Verizon Wireless

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you referring to a tablet? Can you please post the specifications or the link to the specs for the device?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SLAVICH333

yes this is a tablet

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SLAVICH333, we want you to be able to enjoy the device of your choice. We have a great resource that will allow you to check device compatibility with our network. More here: Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD | Verizon Wireless

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There was no link in your post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes