Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

Please see the Announcement in the Announcement section under Information Hub.

Worst phone I have had to date.
Redman31

I have now had 2 of these devices and am getting sent my 3rd. I hate that I have to ride this dog and pony show. This phone is an absolute flop and that is why Verizon is discontinuing it! I have also contacted Samsung and they too are willing to do nothing but "fix" the device. All I want to do is get a different device and not have to pay full retail. I paid $400 for a non-working phone. I feel as I have been taken and cannot wait to be off contract and leave Verizon. I have never had any issues in 10+ years until now and the one time I call with an issue nothing gets done besides sending me another broken phone. This is so frustrating as I use my phone for work. Battery doesn't last more than half a day, always feels as if its going to burn a hole in my pants and leg, and freezes constantly.

Absolutely ridiculous in my opinion...

I hope others have better luck with both the service provider and/or phone provider.

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

0 Likes