blocked
manilow513

How can I tell if another phone on my plan blocked my phone!  I would like to know since I am paying the bill and he lives out of state.  Any answers.

Do I suspend his phone?  I really wish I knew how to tell or what to do!  I call his number and it goes right to voicemail.

Please help me!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: blocked
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

manilow513, we are here to help. Please clarify by what you mean by blocked your phone? Are you referring to blocking your calls? Outside of going straight to voicemail do you hear an announcement message?

-Tionna

0 Likes
Re: blocked
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@manilow513 wrote:

How can I tell if another phone on my plan blocked my phone!  I would like to know since I am paying the bill and he lives out of state.  Any answers.

Do I suspend his phone?  I really wish I knew how to tell or what to do!  I call his number and it goes right to voicemail.

Please help me!

Based on your description if they have blocked your number, they have only blocked it on their phone. Because they are on your account, they can't block your number through the My Verizon login for their line. If they could, you would have hear an announcement stating the number you were calling has restrictions on the line.

As for getting them to respond to you, you might want consider if there are reasons why they might be not answering or chose to block you. It is possible they need a break either via vacation or a mental break from contacting you. It is also possible they are just not able to contact you for a multitude of situations. 

Suspending the line is an option if you are the account owner, but doing so could lead other issues. One being the person could choose to get a new account with new phone number from another carrier. They may or may not be able to use the phone they already have to activate on the new line of service. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes