can any give me solutions for note4
lokesh4u16

I have a unlocked note 4 from verizon. When I wanted to call an automated voice call and it ask us to dial certain number like 1 or 2 for the next information, if I dial a number it shows me on the screen but it does not have any action. Ex  dial 1 to continue in English if I press 1 in the number pad it shows 1 but the system says you have not selected any option. Please help me how to over come this issue. Even the Samsung technical  expertise  are also unable to do that. I think if any 1 could find a solution they would be the guniesss.

When WiFi is on mobile data is also on.

when I wanted to add two calls as conference  it does not work.

can any genius or technical guys can help me up with this.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can any give me solutions for note4
mama23dogs
Legend

That's what I thought. 

EIther the the phone isn't entirely compatible or it needs to be reprovisioned for the network.

Contact customer service for correct APN settings.

Note phones have frequently been a problem on foreign networks when used for travel. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that your phone can recogize the buttons you are pressing when you call lokesh4u16! Sounds  to me like it is the DTMF tones that are not being recogize. Please change it here: http://spr.ly/6589hLVZ If you have it on "Normal" change it to "Long" and vise versa.

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lokesh4u16

I have tired kepping long and short still it doesn't work. It shows on the screen but it does not have any action. Both s5 and note4 has same problems. I like the phone but too Oman complications. If not I have to never choose your  products or services.  Please help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you trying that for me lokesh4u16! Does this happen on all numbers you try to dial and input a selection? How long has this been going on for? If you dial *86 and call your voicemail does the tones get recognize then? Restart the device in http://infomanager.vzwcorp.com/equipment_guide/equipment_detail.aspx?tab=1&equipid=8588 safe mode and retry.

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lokesh4u16

Sir,

I gave all the try by soft reset and hard rest, clear phone cache and all

possible ways. And also I have opted dtmf tones short and long. Still

nothing. I cannot add a call. But once I get an incoming call then I can

merge . Please help me out.

On Jun 5, 2015 8:14 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
lokesh4u16

I got the phone from my friend few days back. Then testa day I need to call my insurence when I tried calling them I came to know that this problem excited with both the note4 and s5. I tried note4 now the tones work after setting this for long and restart it for 3 times.

But in s5 there is no option called Dtmf tones.

So far you guys are worth talking. I don't know why the technician from the authorised Samsung cannot do it.

You guys are so helpfull.

how ever still there are problems left. Call cannot be added and the mobile data doesn't turn off when I turn on the wifi. Same problem in both s5 and note4.

0 Likes
lokesh4u16

The link that u send

http://infomanager.vzwcorp.com/equipment_guide/equipment_detail.aspx?tab=1&equipid=8588

Does not work.

On Jun 5, 2015 10:26 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do appreciate your time lokesh4u16! I am glad you got your Note 4 working. Here are the steps http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-97445/ for the Samsung S5. What do you mean when you say the call cannot be added? Have you tried to turn off your data before you turn on Wi-Fi?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Are you using the phone on Verizon?

if not, what network?

0 Likes
lokesh4u16

Iam using different service call Lyca mobile.

0 Likes