V_burchell80

I lost my phone and didn't have the cloud activated can I get my contacts pictures and messages from another device on the same account

0 Likes
Re: help
rcschnoor
Legend

Not if you hadn't somehow transferred those items to it.

Normally a cloud backup would be able to sync contacts/pictures/messages across devices but you didn't have that set up.

0 Likes
Re: help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Loosing your phone is not a good feeling. I’ve been there before V.burchell80 and it’s not always easy to come back from this type of situation. We may have a little light at the end of the tunnel for you. As rcschnoor mentioned, Cloud would have been a great back up feature to have but it’s unfortunate that it was not set up.

Google has back up options as well that you may have turned on when setting you your Gmail account. This typically offers a service to back up contacts and pictures/videos. However unless you were subscribed to Verizon Message +, then the text/MMS messages would not be able to be retrieved.You may check online at www.google.com/contacts or https://photos.google.com

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes