mobile data not working after latest update (galaxy s20 ultra)
handrade

Ever since the recent update that was pushed, I have noticed that my mobile data is not working half the time and some of my texts don't go through when I am not on Wi-Fi.

Anybody else having this issue or know how to fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: mobile data not working after latest update (galaxy s20 ultra)
handrade

So  I spent an hour and a half on the phone with technical support yesterday, couldn't get the issue resolved and they told me to get a new SIM card. Went to my local store and got a new SIM card, still having the same problem.

Called tech support again today and was on the phone with them for 2 hours, still no resolution. They just told me to do a factory reset and see if that helps. Such a pain in the butt!!

Now I am finding out that my mom has also been having problems with calls constantly dropping since the recent software update, so it has to be related to this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

handrade, keeping you connected with cellular data is a priority. What error message do you get when this happens? Are you able to use calls and text? 

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes
Snatch7

The phone says you're offline. I have the same issue, also spent 2 hours on the phone, also got new sim card & ALSO did a hard reset,  all of which did nothing to fix the issue. I show 5g with 3 bars of signal strength & nothing will load

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snatch7, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure you have the services you need is vital. Allow us the opportunity to further investagte. May we have your nearest intersection, City, and zip code so we can accurately pinpoint your location? Also, are phone calls and text messages also impacted? 

0 Likes