on messager+ what does the 3 person icon mean?
NAOWOO61

What does the three person icon mean in messenger plus located on the left side where it typically shows who is in the conversation or who you sent the message to?

0 Likes
Re: on messager+ what does the 3 person icon mean?
bearone21
Legend

options

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NAOWOO61, I love using the Verizon message + application. Let's make sure you get the answer you need. If you tap on a text messaging thread there is normally an icon with different names, pictures or letters. That identifies the individuals included in the thread. The names are normally next to it. Is this what you are referring to? If not, please send us a screenshot of what you are speaking of.  

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
NAOWOO61

Hi Marcus:

Please see the attached screenshot. To further explain I send a text to the

particular cell phone number in which the replies from this contact come

back in a separate thread that I cannot reply to because it says there are

no recipients attached and shows the attached icon. One message thread are

all the messages I have sent and in a complete different thread are the

reponses. This event only occurs with one contact.

Thanks,

Naona

On Feb 14, 2018 2:47 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no attachment. You need to post the image directly to the forum. You can't send them through the email reply. Also please remove any personal information from the image before posting it to the forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hmm, this is very odd Naowoo61. We want you to be able to reply to that person. Are you able to post a picture of what you are talking about? Please make sure that you block any personal information. What happens when you try to initiate the text, are you able to reply back to that one person? 
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BBJJ11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a 2 person icon showing all of a sudden on a text to my friend, and now all my texts to this person show as Failed.  Did you get an answer that resolved your problem?

0 Likes
cairnsx5

As of today i am having the same issue, how do we fix it?

0 Likes