performance evaluation
ALLEYN59

My phone is getting slow... Is there an app to evaluate the phones performance?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: performance evaluation
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

You could run the health check from the Verizon app. Have you ever cleared the cache partition on the phone? Volume up-Power-Home. Then go down to clear cache partition. Doing this helps with a lot of different things on your phone.

How much room is left on the phone?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

+1 on health check, you probably have a lot of temp files, let it run the auto check weekly in my verizon/devices/health check.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALLEYN59, we always want to ensure that your device is running at its best. Let's help get everything back on track for you. Can you please describe exactly how the phone seems to be running slow? Can you tell us when you noticed that the phone started getting slow? As previously mentioned, the Health Check is a great feature to use to check on your device. You can learn more about it at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-201171/

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes