Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
s pen popped out on its own
frogers

My s pen was in phone all day yesterday never used it.  When i got home and got phone out of purse it was not in phone. 

0 Likes
Re: s pen popped out on its own
MoneyMel65
Enthusiast

Was the S pen found in your purse? The pen is released when anything presses it while  it's locked in the phone. It can happen fairly easy if you have no case on your phone.

0 Likes
Re: s pen popped out on its own
theosdaughter

I feel your pain.  I went to use my s pen and noticed that it was gone! I can't find it any where.  Did you find yours or did you have to replace? 

0 Likes