so, lollipop?
slowz3r
Enthusiast - Level 2

ANY information, this is getting ridiculous.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: so, lollipop?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

slowz3r, thanks for reaching out to us today. There has been no news yet as of when the update will be out for the Note 4. You can always keep an eys here: http://vz.to/1EPl8w1 for the latest information from Samsung about software updates.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

slowz3r, thanks for reaching out to us today. There has been no news yet as of when the update will be out for the Note 4. You can always keep an eys here: http://vz.to/1EPl8w1 for the latest information from Samsung about software updates.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

d3FU3Go
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nope, ridiculous, and not acceptable! Get it together big V. We've seen our bills grow to the ridiculous side and we've come to accept it. Time to start giving us what we pay our hard earned dollars for...

And please don't give me the same old we're ensuring the safety of our network crap. Here's a thought, grow a closer relationship with the company that oversees Android. Work together on updates and features to the Android eco-system. Then your updates will be seemless!

pherson
Champion - Level 1

And as soon as it comes and it causes problems the message boards will be complaining like it did with the updates for the s5. Your phone works just fine as it is....a new update will not change much.

AtlNote4
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is not your place to determine for other people if their phone is fine as is, or lacks a feature that is critical to their usage.

pherson
Champion - Level 1

If it lacked a feature that was critical to usage then it wouldn't have been bought in the first place.

Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

Not right now they are making sure it is going to work good before giving it to Verizon with all the S5 problems they are not going to be quick to give it to Verizon. So when they get the bugs worked out of it I will be ready for it. Till then I am happy with what I have I did not see any major great things from the Lolipop update anyway.

0 Likes
AtlNote4
Enthusiast - Level 3

It already been released to the carriers.

0 Likes
AtlNote4
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sprint Confirms Android Lollipop Update Rolling Out Now To Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Owners

http://www.androidheadlines.com/2015/03/sprint-confirms-android-lollipop-update-rolling-now-samsung-...

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Proof they gave it to all carriers. Please don't link Samsung CS which would have no clue if it was or not. They are nowhere near tied to that specific department and the little computer in front of them would never tell them for plausible deniability.

0 Likes