turbo 2 traded in for note 7
JERFIN57

i traded in a paid off turbo 2 in working condition for a note 7. i received 200 for the trade that was supposed to get credited to my account over the next 24 months. Now I have to turn in my note 7. So is verizon going to send me a turbo 2 back to me for free to put me back in the same situation i was in before i upraded to a note 7?? Or are they going to offer me a similar or better deal to go to another phone? I do not want any of the current phones verizon has for sale, especially at the current price. The note 5 is the other option i would be willing to consider but not for almost $700, that is ridiculous.

0 Likes
Re: turbo 2 traded in for note 7
Weth
Legend

You can't get your original phone back.  Verizon should give you the$200 up front (not Verizon like) or apply the monthly credit to a new phone.  Good luck and keep fighting for the $200 you deserve. 

0 Likes
Re: turbo 2 traded in for note 7
zangy_vzw
Verizon Employee

JERFIN57, you deserve to have the $200 for your Droid Turbo 2. I'd like to look into this with you. I will be sending you a private message so we can get started.

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes