why does my note 4 keep opening the play store wanting me to download games?
meschelw

My note 4 keeps opening the play store wanting me to download games, it's a different one every time.  No matter what I try to do, it pops up.  I try to make a phone call - it pops up.  I try to send a text message - it pops up.  Can someone please help me?

0 Likes
Re: why does my note 4 keep opening the play store wanting me to download games?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

meschelw - The pop up blocker has arrived. Nobody likes to have pop ups on their device.  Let's work together to get rid of the pop ups. When did the issue begin? Did you download any recent applications?
JacobVV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: why does my note 4 keep opening the play store wanting me to download games?
meschelw

It started right after the last update. No matter what I'm trying to do, text, make a phone call, facebook, take a picture, the google play store pops up with a different game or uber to download. To minimize this, I have uninstalled all google play store updates and turned off notifications. Now it randomly pops up wanting me to accept the terms to the play store, which I decline. It's very annoying & I'm beginning to hate this phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Meschelw,

I appreciate you being proactive and trying those steps. When you uninstalled updates, did you also clear cache and data for the playstore? You will also want to do this for any internet browser you use on the phone.

Do you use Android Device Manager or have it active?
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes