why will my wifi connect at home but not at work? only happened now that i downloaded lollipop
chip1212

ever since I downloaded lollipop my wifi wont connect at work but works fine at home.  at home it connects right away but at work on a public no password network it wont connect.  it sees the network but is unable to connect.  please help.  necessity to use my phone for work related matters but not gonna use up all my data when wifi is available.

0 Likes
Re: why will my wifi connect at home but not at work?  only happened now that i downloaded lollipop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chip1212

I definitely want to ensure you're able to connect to WiFi at work too! Let's work together. Is anyone else having trouble connecting to this network? Able to connect to other public WiFi spots?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: why will my wifi connect at home but not at work? only happened now that i downloaded lollipop
chip1212

Not 1 other single co worker is having trouble and none of them have a s5. nd no one else installed lollipop

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
Re: why will my wifi connect at home but not at work?  only happened now that i downloaded lollipop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi chip1212!

I appreciate the information, it's helpful! Let's try some troubleshooting. Please "forget" the Wifi network on the device, and turn off Wifi. Then, power off/on. Once the device is back on, turn Wifi back on, then try again to connect, using the Wifi password. Let me know how that goes, thank you!

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: why will my wifi connect at home but not at work? only happened now that i downloaded lollipop
chip1212

The trouble was 1 of my apps wasn't working with lollipop. Returned my phone to factory conditions and downloaded the apps again with lollipop. Fixed everything

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
plakatakr

Galaxy  S4. Since  my  lollipop  update,  I can't  connect to the  WiFi  at home. It  says  incorrect  password.  My husband  hasn't  had any issues.  I can  connect  anywhere  else.  I don't  understand  why the  password  won't  work  when  it remembered  the work  password  and  it works  on my husband's  phone.  4G works  fine.

0 Likes