wi/fi disconnect
ENADELIS7

My Samsung 6, connects very briefly to my home wi/fi (1 or 2 seconds) then disconnects.

The phone has no problems connecting to other wi/fi and my other devices and one-i-phone and two i-pads are able to connect to my home wi/fi.

Any suggestions?

Ed

0 Likes
Re: wi/fi disconnect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ENADELIS7, having access to a Wi-Fi signal for your Galaxy S6 is vitally important. I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you. I've also noted your reference to your other devices not experiencing issues connecting to your home Wi-Fi connection. Just a few quick questions to get us started with troubleshooting.

How long have you been experiencing issues with your S6 connecting to your home's Wi-Fi signal? Has your mobile device recently received a software update? To check your phone's software version, please visit our website at: http://vz.to/2zHTHvL. Please share your device's software version with us. How does this sound? - RobertC_VZW  

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes