wifi issue with my Samsung Galaxy 111
NRymer

I have a Samsung Galazy 111.....starting probably about 2 months ago, whenever my phone is attached to my home wifi, I am unable to access a couple of different apps on my phone that require wireless. One of them Is Facebook, the other app is Checkout 51,   If I turn the wifi off, they work.  My home computer is hooked up via wifi, so I am pretty sure that is not the problem.  I have powered off my phone, removed the battery and sim card.  It seems to be just my home wifi that is the issue.  I called my internet provider and they tell me that everything looks like its working correctly and as long as I am able to access

0 Likes
Re: wifi issue with my Samsung Galaxy 111
bearone21
Legend

apparently wi-fi isn't required if you can access them thru verizon.

does wi-fi work ok with everything else?

0 Likes
Re: wifi issue with my Samsung Galaxy 111
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very strange NRymer! You should be able to access your Facebook application with a WiFi connection. Is this happening only at your home WiFi network? If you are able to connect to other WiFi networks (at work or school) and your Facebook application works fine, then the issue is definitely with your home network. I recommend resetting your wireless router (get support from your router manufacturer), and test. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes