Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Unable to change my email address on Community Profile
DroidGalaxyNoteII

I have my correct email address in my Verizon wireless account but when I view my "Community Profile" account it shows a really old email address.  If I chose to change my picture or add other content, I can do that but there is no option to change my email address.  How can this be done?

Re: Unable to change my email address on Community Profile
Not applicable

Hello DroidGalaxyNoteII !

Help has arrived! Please respond to my private message in your Community Inbox in order for me to assist you better. I look forward to resolving your email issue quickly!

Thank you,

HaileyM_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Leader

I have the same problem, unable to update my old profile email address.  Please assist.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Not applicable

hello!

I am here and ready to help you update your email address! Please respond to the private message in your Community Inbox in order for me to assist!

Thank you,

HaileyM_VZW

0 Likes
psf2835
Novice

I need to also change my community email to my Verizon Account email.  The community email is NO LONGER valid.

Can you help, please.  Thank you.

danw_vzw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi psf2835​,

I can help you make this change!  Please respond to the private message I just sent.

Thanks,

DanW_VZW

0 Likes
psf2835
Novice

Replied to mail.  Old address still linked.  New email not showing.  Old Address is no longer a valid email.  Any other way to change this? 

0 Likes
DARWAD28

Hello, I am having the same problem updating my email address and found this thread when searching to resolve the problem. Can you or another VzW rep please help me to update my VzW Community email address?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

DARWAD28 wrote:

Hello, I am having the same problem updating my email address and found this thread when searching to resolve the problem. Can you or another VzW rep please help me to update my VzW Community email address?

danw_vzw, can you please assist this community member?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
machias_me

I also need to change my email address.  The email address in my Community Profile is no longer a valid email address.

0 Likes