I want to change my screen name
Jossi402

I thought of a better screen name, does any know how I can change it?Smiley Happy

Thanks for your help

0 Likes
Re: I want to change my screen name
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

@Jossi402 wrote:

I thought of a better screen name, does any know how I can change it?Smiley Happy

Thanks for your help

To change your name here on the forums,you'll have to PM one of the mods.Tell him/her you want to change your name. Just go to one of the mods profile, like KaLin and under the Contact box, click "send this user a private message".

0 Likes
change my screan name
Jossi402

how do I change my screan name

0 Likes
Re: change my screan name
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

@Jossi402 wrote:

this is directly from the "Help" :

Enter a Login name.
This is your screen name in the community. It appears whenever you post or send private messages.
Tip:Most people create anonymous names for the sake of privacy and to help them feel more comfortable participating. Be creative, have fun with it, but choose carefully
: you cannot change your login once registration is complete.

the only way you can change it is to re-create an account using a different email address, possibly the one you use for your gmail?

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

@Jossi402 wrote:

but i can see why you wanted to change it.  for an instance, i got you confused with Jossi403. Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

@willanaya wrote:

Enter a Login name.
This is your screen name in the community. It appears whenever you post or send private messages.
Tip:Most people create anonymous names for the sake of privacy and to help them feel more comfortable participating. Be creative, have fun with it, but choose carefully

the only way you can change it is to re-create an account using a different email address, possibly the one you use for your gmail?

Where does it say it willanya? I always thought you could change your name by PMing a mod. You can't change it on your own I know that much.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

@willanaya wrote:

@Jossi402 wrote:

Enter a Login name.

A community member can only have one forum account at a time.  Any secondary accounts for the same person will be banned.

If you need to change your screen name, please PM a moderator and tell us what screen name you would like to choose.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

@KaLin wrote:

A community member can only have one forum account at a time.  Any secondary accounts for the same person will be banned.

If you need to change your screen name, please PM a moderator and tell us what screen name you would like to choose.

So I was right after all. Thanks KaLin for the clarification.

0 Likes