My forums account is really messed up
brcfios

Can somebody help with this?

I'm a new customer as of 2 days ago, my Verizon 'my account' username and password work fine.  I signed up up for a forums account today (BenConrad) and was able to post 1 message but now I can't log back in.  I can retreive my account name and I can reset my password.  When I log in with that info it sends me to a page where I would pick my nickname.  When I enter my nickname 'BenConrad' and my email it tells me that the email address is already in use.  Yes it is, I used it to sign up for the forums account, it's also the same address used for the 'my account' info.

Can somebody help me out?  

Ben

0 Likes
Re: My forums account is really messed up
Dissapointed
Enthusiast - Level 3

your not doing anything wrong. this is just a poorly coded site with many bugs.

im having the same problem.

verizon makes a ton of money from nickel and diming us, you woudl think they could afford some decent programmers to design the site. 

SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2
Uh, well. Are you sure it's not guiding you through the registration. Try logging in with the reset information...
0 Likes
padrefan
Good luck! I had a similar problem and after two years I still can't get into my online mobile account. I can't seem to get any help, so I just gave up. I still pay for all the ringtones I bought, but can't use them. Smiley Sad
0 Likes
DarkCobra1
Contributor - Level 3
Well again, I think a lot of people have had some growing pains with logging in (self included).   All I can say is I'm told by several Moderators that in early May there will be a number of changes to the forum that hopefully will adjust all or some of these issues.   We'll all have to be patient just a little bit more and let's see what happens.    The good news is they are indeed aware that some things are wrong and they are listening and correcting as they go so we have to give them that much 🙂
0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please post any forum login complaints in the floated thread here

Thank you

0 Likes