New forum areas
Carm
Contributor - Level 2

Hello,

I am proposing three new areas:

1) For the marketing team to get feedback on pricing and feature related, not a ' how ' or user help section, but a place where users can go for this, AND have the info get to the marketing team

2) BUG reporting section for users who are experiencing problems as to the correct functionality of the phones; not a how to either. Things such as: my phone power cycles every time when I do this, or whatever the case may be, AND have the info given to the appropriate people to look into, not a front line tech. I have an experience where a BUG was introduced into the new EnV series, and b/c the manual didn't say anything about it, AND he was not able to find any reported issues, it was dismissed - actually on several occasions. I am even suggesting that Feedback be given as to the actual status of the bug so we feel it is not being dismissed, etc.

After all it should NOT take 5000 users to report an issue for it to be considered a bug, when just one observant and savvy person points it out to the correct person(s)

3) A detailed read only section of firmware fixes each time a firmware update is released for any device.

Thank You for your time

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New forum areas
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hello Carm,

Actually, #1 is just around the corner with the Idea Exchange.  We are working to get this implemented ASAP.  As for the other two suggestions, I'll pass them along to the forum administrators.

Thanks for the input!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hello Carm,

Actually, #1 is just around the corner with the Idea Exchange.  We are working to get this implemented ASAP.  As for the other two suggestions, I'll pass them along to the forum administrators.

Thanks for the input!!

0 Likes
Carm
Contributor - Level 2
Thank You, What ever you can do to help improve things is much appreciated
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Carm wrote:

2) BUG reporting section for users who are experiencing problems as to the correct functionality of the phones;

This is an excellent idea, if one could only ensure that true "bugs" are reported, and not simply misunderstandings of how the phone is supposed to work.  Most people don't ever read the manual, just "assume" how things are supposed to work based on a previous phone or their personal preferences.  Some understand what a "bug" truly is, some consider anything that doesn't work the way they think it should to be a "bug". 

Suzy