3 Lost Local Channels in Harrisburg PA
DHoyle6377

I think it is really underhanded that Verizon allowed a contract negotiation to expire.  The result is that I loose 3 local channels that I watch regularly.  I also DVR several shows from these channels that now I don't get to watch.  I always thought Verizon was better than the rest.  I guess I have to go to satellite now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 3 Lost Local Channels in Harrisburg PA
ukie39

I changed from Comcast 3 months ago, what a mistake!

Comcast had many more music channels, more movies and had tier 1 channels all together so one does not have these enoying messages to upgrade.

0 Likes
Re: 3 Lost Local Channels in Harrisburg PA
Dharper1

I was so ticked off after I plan multiple football watching parties centered around the playoff's then I discovered the channels are not available... Not to mention Verizon's message says call Surburban to complain... Who's fault is this whole thing ?? I would hold Verizon responsible. This is very frustrating. I am looking into dishnet work because who knows when this will be resolved. The day after the Superbowl. I am very dissapointed with Verizon. I would hope / expect they do something for how this has affect so many customers.

0 Likes