ALL Prior episodes of HOMELAND are not available on the On Demand Menu.
captrwbristol
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can all episodes prior to current be not available for Homeland.  All prior episodes of Billions and Circus are there but the menu on the right side of Homeland is completely missing.  This appears to be a technical issue with the software of the menuing system.  Is anyone else having this problem???  Help!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ALL Prior episodes of HOMELAND are not available on the On Demand Menu.
captrwbristol
Enthusiast - Level 1

Update:  It appears the menuing system was frozen "in place".  Solution was to select the only available "watch", let the program start (it only had 2 minutes left), fast foward to the end, and then the end of show software went into effect and returned the complete menu to the screen.  So this problem turned out to be a simple one.  I guess if I had just kept clicking earlier I could have solved this without posting.

SOLVED

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: ALL Prior episodes of HOMELAND are not available on the On Demand Menu.
captrwbristol
Enthusiast - Level 1

Update:  It appears the menuing system was frozen "in place".  Solution was to select the only available "watch", let the program start (it only had 2 minutes left), fast foward to the end, and then the end of show software went into effect and returned the complete menu to the screen.  So this problem turned out to be a simple one.  I guess if I had just kept clicking earlier I could have solved this without posting.

SOLVED

0 Likes