Ads Cutting Into Programming (again)
NJeffrey1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone else seeing this problem?  I saw in these forums that it used to happen back in 2009.  In the middle of shows, local commercials are cutting into programming, and as a result, several minutes of the shows are lost.  They are not the regular commercial breaks, where the commercials still run, but additional ones, where they literally cut in and replace the show content.  I watched this happen this week on Rizzoli & Isles, Burn Notice, Suits and Common Law.  In one case, after interrupting the show with a commercial, the commercial itself was interrupted with another commercial!  Who can I contact to get this fixed?

0 Likes
Re: Ads Cutting Into Programming (again)
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

This is a problem on our end. We can help out. I have copied your problem to a private support baord so we can get more information regarding your account. Please refer all your correspondences there.

0 Likes
Re: Ads Cutting Into Programming (again)
Anak1
Contributor - Level 1

No your not going crazy! I to have noticed a lack of coherency in how the ads are run.

I can't say right now at what point I've seen it happen, but I'll try to keep track now.

For us It seems to abruptly chop the beginning, and return from the program break. I can't say for certainty that it is in the middle of a program. 

I have noticed the Vz Fios ad to be a little pushy....Like you mention: "the commercial itself was interrupted with another commercial!"

0 Likes