Adult Swim online streaming requires a bigger package but Adult Swim On Demand does not?
frequentrip

When I signed up for the package I currently had, I was fairly clear that my entire goal was to be able to have access to Cartoon Network and Adult Swim, both on demand and streaming. 
I was assured by customer service that the package I selected, a Custom TV Essentials with the Kids and Family pack, that I would receive access to Adult Swim On Demand, and online streaming. 
However, whenever I try to log in online to watch adult swim's live streams, I receive a notification that says, 

Adult Swim subscription required.

To watch Adult Swim, you must subscribe to a FiOS TV package that includes Adult Swim, such as Preferred HD and above.

I still have access to Adult Swim on demand, so I do not understand why I would require a different package to access the live stream/online episodes when I'm not home. 

This seems like an error on Verizon's part, since Adult Swim is invariably tied to Cartoon Network and I'm allowed access to all of Adult Swim's programs from home. To require an upgraded package just to access online content from Adult Swim when all other forms of Adult Swim are included in my current package is a little ridiculous, and I'm looking to see if anyone else has this issue or what can be done about it. 

0 Likes
Re: Adult Swim online streaming requires a bigger package but Adult Swim On Demand does not?
get_userid

I have the same problem. It would be nice if a community manager could reply to this topic instead of hoping no one notices. 

0 Likes
Re: Adult Swim online streaming requires a bigger package but Adult Swim On Demand does not?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon generally does not respond to issues posted here.

0 Likes