All talk; never any help :(. Two hours on with FiOS they have the game but don't know..
terpfanatic

I have FiOS and FiOS said they offer streaming for paying B1G network customers (new to them, despite explicit terms and conditions). The B1G conference site said it was on BigTen Plus, which comes with any provider based Big Ten network subscription (no clue 😞 and no info. FiOS was't aware they had it and said they're 'working on it,' only the game is over).  I spent 2 hours and got nowhere.  Typical.  At least they only hung up 4 times.  Lesson learned?  Don't bother trying?  Never ask for a Tier 2 person (auto click).  Realize front line agents think it's you (my TV isn't broken).   FiOS must think more stress for me means I won't bother them.  It's easy to blame the Big Ten, but they aren't my provider.  FiOS escalation told me to try ESPN or try to call another time when they can research their products and what I did wrong--ha).  I just wanted to watch a game.  Epic failure.  But hey--the Big Ten and FiOS get their money, and that's what counts, right?!   We're just the consumers; aka the biggest losers.  Thanks for ruining my night. FiOS--your managers treat me like I'm bothering them (for being calm, I get chewed out--fair enough).  Pay attetion FiOS--you're getting hammered for telling customers this was a blackout issue.  Act like you care, just once.   The Big Ten is an ambarassment and puts fans last--shame on you all.  FiOS is happy though, so yay.  Thanks for being there to collect my money but disappear when I need you.  FiOS had over 3000 calls tonight, but blamed the the Big Ten and myself.  I was told I wanted my time.  Bottom line--FiOS got exposed and lost a ton of fans.  If you care, please reply.  You're zero for five so far.  Care to buck that trend? 

0 Likes
Re: All talk; never any help :(. Two hours on with FiOS they have the game but don't know..
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi terpfanatic,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes