Anyone From Laurel, Please Help
Katia20707

If you get extreme or ultimate extreme package do you get both the Baltimore and DC local and regional channels? I've been getting contradictotry info and want to know what I'm getting before switching to FiOS.

I live in Laurel in PG county.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone From Laurel, Please Help
ira5

yes you get both sets of local channels

0 Likes
Katia20707

tech. support told me i could have either balt or dc, not both. i have a 410 area code which is why they were confused. is there anyone out there that has both?

0 Likes
BrianC
Contributor - Level 3

I'm not from your area, but this link below will give you the channel lineup.  Just select your zip code, then select PG county from the drop down list to get your list of channels.  Then you can sort to view just the locals...

http://www22.verizon.com/residential/fiostv/overview.htm?info=c#channels

When I looked at PG county, it appeared to be mostly DC channels only.  I looked at AA county and saw more BAL channels.  I'm in FL, so I'm not sure which stations are which except the obvious from the call letters.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes
mjcapsfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are you in Anne Arundel County? We're in Howard and we get both, with the exception of channels 20 and 50. And I think Anne Arundel gets the same channels that we do.

0 Likes
BrianC
Contributor - Level 3

Katia mentioned they're in Prince George's County.  I see that Howard County gets both based on the channel lineup link, but it looks like PG county does not.  I only see one ABC, one NBC, one CBS, etc.  Howard County lucked out, eh?

I'm unable to copy and paste the channel lineup here.  The link above using zip code 20707 and choosing the county will show each county's lineup specifically.

0 Likes