Are people getting MLB Extra Innings programming?
scontor

Hello,

This is my third season to subscribe to the MLB Extra Innings package.  I have had a few glitches through the years, but everything usually works.  I confirmed with VZ that my subscription has renewed.  As of gametime today, there are no games visible on the EPG.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

scontor

0 Likes
Re: Are people getting MLB Extra Innings programming?
tns
Master - Level 2

Actually they should be on free preview today. 

Note the channels 1472-1474 are new HD channels in Mpeg4.  If you have a 6xxx these channels will not tune in.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@tns wrote:

Actually they should be on free preview today. 

Note the channels 1472-1474 are new HD channels in Mpeg4.  If you have a 6xxx these channels will not tune in.

I don't subscribe to MLB Extra Innings, but I just checked 1472-1474 here with my QIP7232 and I get a not subscribed message, so apparently no free preview here, at least not yet.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
scontor

Thanks.  I am not at home at the moment to check to see if games are coming through on those channels, but the EPG has not updated on the VZ web site or the DVR Manager app.  Does anyone know when that will occur?  

0 Likes
SouthPhilly1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have MLB extra innings on auto-renewal (second year) and I am receiving 5 HD channels (1470-1474) and 14 SD channels (1475-1488). 

0 Likes
CanIHelpYou

The free preview is only available on 1470 and 1471. The other three channels require you to be subscribed.

0 Likes