BAIT & SWITCH....AGAIN!
jbren
Enthusiast - Level 3

Saw message on my TV screen yesterday that said I could upgrade from Extreme to Ultimate for only $5.01 per month. (I took a photo of the screen)  I called Verizon to ask why the online prices were so much more than what it said on the TV. Asked if I would lose any of my discounts if I upgraded and was ASSURED that I would not be.

Well, I guess some of you can figure out what my confirmation email said....bundle went from 144.99 to 159.99 which is NOT 5.01.  My first bill will be about $150 more than what I'm paying now.  Just check online packages, and 2 of the identical packages are different prices.

Somebody needs to contact me and get this straightened out. As much as I LOATHE Comcast, I am tired of being treated like a second class citizen by Verizon. Been a customer since it was Bell Telephone!

Re: BAIT & SWITCH....AGAIN!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jabrennan1016,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

Contact Us

0 Likes
jbren
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did contact Verizon. The reason for my post was to make others aware of the fact that there are so many discrepancies between what they promise and what you get...and how much you pay.

I'm still working on retaining a 12 month loyal customer discount...which they took back because I signed a new agreement FOR MORE MONEY!!  Am I no longer a loyal customer? why would they take it back?

0 Likes
jbren
Enthusiast - Level 3

just received email with new bill...and YES...my Loyalty Discount is gone. This was given to me in April for 12 months. So, now I'm spending MORE MONEY but I'm not loyal any more? 

If anyone from Verizon is reading this, can  you please explain the reasoning for this?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes