BBC America - VOD - State of Play
fitznoski

Why isn't the latest and last episode of State of Play available On Demand?  BBC america website states it is available.

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: BBC America - VOD - State of Play
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

fitznoski, 

VOD is loaded once the episodes are provided from the broadcaster.   We may not have been provided with the episodes you are looking to view.   We currently have episodes 1.03, 1.04 and 1.05.

Thanks,

Tonya D

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

fitznoski, 

VOD is loaded once the episodes are provided from the broadcaster.   We may not have been provided with the episodes you are looking to view.   We currently have episodes 1.03, 1.04 and 1.05.

Thanks,

Tonya D

0 Likes
fitznoski

@TonyaD_VZ wrote:

fitznoski, 

Thanks,

Tonya D

Tonya D,

Thanks for the answer.

We're waiting on episode 1.06.  Hopefully it'll be available soon.

Russ

0 Likes
fitznoski

Hey - A friend of mine told me they have all 6 episodes available from BBC America.  Why don't we have episode 6 yet.

You guys better not be lying to me.

Thanks,

Russ

0 Likes
mhd1760

Wondering... has anyone from Verizon contacted BBC America about this? Perhaps they're not aware you don't have it. Seems like you might exert some influence to get this in order to please your customers.

0 Likes