BBC America - VOD - State of Play
fitznoski

Why isn't the latest and last episode of State of Play available On Demand?  BBC america website states it is available.

And Comcast has all 6 episodes available as of today - 1/23/12.

You guys didn't lie to me when I asked 2 weeks ago - did you??

We really need to see the last episode.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: BBC America - VOD - State of Play
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

Has the Episode not shown yet? If you still need asstiance, please send me a PM.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Sarahste

I've been waiting for weeks now for the final episode (episode 6) of State of Play, from BBC America, to come on VOD.  All the other episodes have come through.  What is up?  Today is Jan. 28 and it is still not there.  What is up?  It is crazy to lead everyone down this path -- a political thriller -- and then never provide the final episode/conclusion!!!

0 Likes
ndvdub

The 6th and final episode of BBC America's State of Play aired on Jan. 11, 2012 and is still NOT on demand.  Only episode 4 and 5 are on demand.  Please correct this so that fans can watch the final episode ASAP.

Thank you.

0 Likes
NNard
Contributor - Level 1

Someone at Verizon needs to look into why BBC America on demand doesn't post the episodes in a timely manner.  I have been watching The Fades for three weeks now and not one episode is available on demand.