Bad Gateway
soccerlover3869

Hello, Trying to record shows from computer and when I pick show, bad gateway pops up.  I used to be able to record from this computer and now I'm not able to. Please help! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: Bad Gateway
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

This means the DVR has lost its connection to the site. Using the remote, try going to the menu. Then down to Customer Support, then In Home Agent. From here try both the Auto-Fix common DVR issues as well as Set Top Box Auto correction. If you are still having troubles after this, please send me a private message.

0 Likes
UKinTX

Anthony_VZ - Looks like I need to take you up on your kind offer.  Struck out even after the steps you suggested.  And, I've already rebooted, unplugged, ..... all in accord with earlier conversations with a phone agent.   Email me a solution or call my home phone or whatever it takes.  Thanks!!!!!

0 Likes
kdygert
Hi Anthony,

I am having the same problem and have done the steps you outline..... What
was your solution?

Thanks,
0 Likes
MrHaase

having same problem.  Tried on 3 PC's running on 3 different services providers as well as the obvious one being internal Fios.  Also tried on LTE Verizon 4G on Droid Razor using web as well as DVR manager and all fail.

this is not the first time this is happening.  any steps that will help or fix the issue would be appreciated.

0 Likes
spdells
Enthusiast - Level 1

Rats I am having the same problem trying to record remotely. Seems like this is a Verizon issue. How am I supposed to go and fix this and record remotely - I AM NOT AT HOME - which is why I want to do this anyway. Geeez...

nubby122
Enthusiast - Level 1

still no answers?

0 Likes
antera001

having same problem switched out dvr box ,had everything working fine now cant use remote dvr from website

0 Likes
JMF
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem here.  Also am away which is why I want to schedule remotely.  Not pleased to see no replies that are helpful.

0 Likes
mavicrider
I'm having the same problem. What is the solution?
0 Likes