Baseball Widget
sufan49

Had FIOS installed on June 9th, Triple Play program, Baseball widget has not worked since installation, all other widgets work fine. I've called Tech Support twice, first time told it's a systemwide issue that's being worked on. Received automated call last Saturday telling me problem is fixed, still not working on my 3 tv's, VMS plus 2 client boxes. Second time I called they gave me  a ticket# and told problem would be fixed by 8PM tonite. AS of 3PM still not working! Anyone else having this issue? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Baseball Widget
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

It works on the old motorola boxes. It might be the VMS IMG that is the problem.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@sufan49 wrote:

Had FIOS installed on June 9th, Triple Play program, Baseball widget has not worked since installation, all other widgets work fine. I've called Tech Support twice, first time told it's a systemwide issue that's being worked on. Received automated call last Saturday telling me problem is fixed, still not working on my 3 tv's, VMS plus 2 client boxes. Second time I called they gave me  a ticket# and told problem would be fixed by 8PM tonite. AS of 3PM still not working! Anyone else having this issue? Thanks.

I have VMS with 2 clients. Had not tried the baseball widget previously but just did, started up just fine and seemed to be working fine, I could see the scoreboard, etc. Does the widget start at all for you, and if so, does just part of it not work or what?

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes
sufan49

@Justin wrote:

@sufan49 wrote:

I have VMS with 2 clients. Had not tried the baseball widget previously but just did, started up just fine and seemed to be working fine, I could see the scoreboard, etc. Does the widget start at all for you, and if so, does just part of it not work or what?

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

The Baseball widget starts, scoreboard, standings,etc say that they are updating, but then nothing happens! It is now 9:30 PM on East Coast and is still not fixed and no one from Tech Support has called to give me an update.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@sufan49 wrote:

The Baseball widget starts, scoreboard, standings,etc say that they are updating, but then nothing happens! It is now 9:30 PM on East Coast and is still not fixed and no one from Tech Support has called to give me an update.

The scoreboard is updating just fine for me. I did not try any of the other functions.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes
HWest
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Widget has been missing for 2 days. For about a week it was acting funny. Now it has completely disappeared.

0 Likes
bosox2

I had it working for years - on all my TVs and set top boxes- An upgrade happened earlier this month and i was told it would be resolved in a day. I was told that at leats 3 times- Still waiting!! and Not happy

0 Likes