Bonus Reward Visa Card Never Received
deedee791

I spoke with a customer service associaton in November in regards to modify my account to better accomodate my viewing preferences along with affordable billing. After he was unable to do much to change my bill based on the package I chose he stated that for being a loyal customer I would be sent a $120.00 Visa gift card within 90 days of our correspondence. It is now the end of February and all I get when I check the status of the promised card is " Reward Status Pending". After reading some of the other posts on this board I'm feeling that the offer is bogus and my card will never be sent. What's the point of the promise if you're not going to carry out with the offer? I left Comcast because I felt that Fios would better suit my needs and I'm also a Verizon Wireless customer on top of things. I'm very disappointed.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bonus Reward Visa Card Never Received
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi deedee79,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes