CW Channel sound popping
don5575

Curious as to what causes this and what can fix it.  So incredibly annoying where every 5-10 minutes there is a popping sound.  I know its not my TV/Receiver/Box as others I know on FIOS encounter the same exact issue.  Thanks

0 Likes
Re: CW Channel sound popping
Dave551

I get the same thing on some of the shows when there's an explosion or cannon shot there is a pop I delay that goes on can someone explain this.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is your setup?

Model stb

How connected to TV?

0 Likes
vascubaguy

I experience the exact same issues with many of the CW Programs I watch. During almost all of the action sequences with loud sound, explosions, gun fire, etc, the sound "pops" in and out. It is extremely frustrating and annoying, almost to the point that I am going to stop watching CW.

It occurs on all of my TVs. One is a Verizon set-top box, and the other two are on TiVo boxes. It doesn't matter if I watch the show live or on DVR, or if I have the sound through the TV, soundbar, or surround sound. All of them are connected with HDMI, fiber optic, or digital cable.

I am reaching out to the local CW Balitmore station, too, to see if they have any idea.

0 Likes
pwgphoto

I get the same pops with my FIOS DVR while watching CW shows Arrow and The Flash. I am glad it is not my setup and hope someone has a fix.

0 Likes