Caller ID showing up intermittently
Rick5472
Contributor - Level 2

Caller ID notifications have been showing up intermittently on all my TVs and the phone has not rung. I can pick up the phone receiver and nobody is there. It almost seems like these are calls that are blocked but still showing up on the TVs. I have had my ONT reset a few times but still the notifications show up.  Please advise.

0 Likes
Re: Caller ID showing up intermittently
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Rick5472 wrote:

Caller ID notifications have been showing up intermittently on all my TVs and the phone has not rung. I can pick up the phone receiver and nobody is there. It almost seems like these are calls that are blocked but still showing up on the TVs. I have had my ONT reset a few times but still the notifications show up.  Please advise.

Try menu>customer support>top support tools>caller ID support. Follow directions there. Also try menu>settings>caller ID>check availability, then troubleshoot if it isn't fixed. You could also try toggling it on and off in alert display too.

0 Likes
Rick5472
Contributor - Level 2

Tried all that...It is happening on all my TV sets.

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Rick5472 wrote:

Tried all that...It is happening on all my TV sets.

Ok, try support:

@VerizonSupport via Twitter is always the fastest way to get support followed by the Fios Facebook page, Chat, Community (since we do escalate issues), followed by dslreports.com and youtube and the very last should be the 800 number.

0 Likes