Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Caller IT to the TV Alert message pop-up delay
tightlines2
Enthusiast

Is it me or is the Caller ID to TV feature very flaky?  Generally when the alert does not show I do the following steps to correct:

Disable

Re-boot DVR

Enable

At it magically comes back.

Now I have a different problem - the caller ID alert appears about 2 minutes AFTER the call comes through - rendering this feature useless.  I re-set the router and no change - all TV's 3 SD and 1 HD show the alert about 2 minutes after the call comes in.

Any help out there?  Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Caller IT to the TV Alert message pop-up delay
hracer
Contributor

Again. Engineers are aware of this. They are working on resolving this. There is no ETR right now.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Outback11

I'm having the same problem, has any one found a solution?

0 Likes
hracer
Contributor

There is a delay. Engineers are working on it. now. No ETR at this time.

davekingsb
Enthusiast

When I have this trouble, I've  disabled caller-id, rebooted my set-top-box, and enabled caller-id --- it works.  

0 Likes
john4309

I tried the disable-reset the box- enable the caller ID, but did not help the pop-up delay time.

0 Likes
hracer
Contributor

Again. Engineers are aware of this. They are working on resolving this. There is no ETR right now.

0 Likes
tightlines2
Enthusiast

Thanks for the status update.  The problem I was having with the delayed Caller ID to the TV alert is fixed and working now.

0 Likes