Can not watch TNT full episodes on line
mealrd

You are not authorized to view this content. Please contact your TV provider for further assistance. It worked fine yesterday, today I got this message..... I listen to the shows while Im working & this is so not fun 😞 any help would be great!

Thanks!!!

0 Likes
Re: Can not watch TNT full episodes on line
PJL
Master - Level 3

@mealrd wrote:

You are not authorized to view this content. Please contact your TV provider for further assistance. It worked fine yesterday, today I got this message..... I listen to the shows while Im working & this is so not fun 😞 any help would be great!

Thanks!!!

I just accessed them successfully using the MyVerizon route and by going directly to tntdrama.com.  Apparently a cookie is created when you login successfully to MyVerizon that is then used for authentication purposes by the Turner networks, but there is also some Flash content that is stored during the authentication process.  When I've had a broblem like this before, I

first cleared my browser cache (not cookies, just content), and then opened the Flash control panel (the Windows one, not the browser one) and cleared all Flash stored site data.  Everything then worked. 

0 Likes