Can't Order HD PPV
ryandavis81

I've tried ordering UFC PPVs in HD multiple times.  I've ordered from the remote and by calling in.  Each time the event starts and it locks me out and says it cannot be ordered after starting.  I've called tech support multiple times and they keep resetting my box which doesn't seem to work.  After the initial failure, I'm still able to order the non-HD event which already started.  I can also order onDemand without an issue.  Any ideas?  I have a Cisco CHS 435HDC box

0 Likes
Re: Can't Order HD PPV
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello

We can definitely check this out for you. I sent you a private message to start.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
seanbrenna

I've had this same problem too... probably been on the phone for a total of 8 hours with tech support and customer service.  Even had a tech come.  No resolution.  This is a nightmare.

0 Likes
rachel49

We also are having the same exact problem.  We buy the ufc event in HD and it shows that we bought it.  When the event starts it says this event has already started and you cannot purchase at this time.  We can then buy the standard definition only and watch that.  This has happened 4 times now.  We have called multiple times and have had the Cisco box replaced 3 times.  We do not think it is the box.

0 Likes
ryandavis81
Has anyone tried ordering a different hd live event like boxing or wrestling? I'm curious as to whether that works
0 Likes
ryandavis81
I was finally able to order tonight's PPV in HD. I hope you all had the same luck
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes