Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon
SnakWiz
Newbie

image

This seems like a general issue but I wonder why I’m the only one to post about it. 
Anytime I try to sign into the BeIN App, the SSO directly signs me in using a lower package and display the attached message. 
i have the Ultimate Package and should be able to watch BeIN Sports. 
Soccer is back. Please help. 

0 Likes
Re: Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@SnakWiz wrote:

image

This seems like a general issue but I wonder why I’m the only one to post about it. 
Anytime I try to sign into the BeIN App, the SSO directly signs me in using a lower package and display the attached message. 
i have the Ultimate Package and should be able to watch BeIN Sports. 
Soccer is back. Please help. 


Give customer service a call and have them reset your account. A lot of authorization problems can be fixed with a reset.

Re: Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon
SnakWiz
Newbie

With all due respect, it doesn't make any sense as I did not get to enter my credentials. As soon as I click on Verizon as the service provider, it logs in without asking me to enter any credentials.

I did this with an old phone, then a new one. Even a friend's phone.

0 Likes
Re: Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@SnakWiz wrote:

With all due respect, it doesn't make any sense as I did not get to enter my credentials. As soon as I click on Verizon as the service provider, it logs in without asking me to enter any credentials.

I did this with an old phone, then a new one. Even a friend's phone.


Did you ever clear the cache or logout of the Verizon account? Could be using cached credentials or logon, or never logged out and that's what is causing the issue n that device. Delete the app on the trouble device and reinstall. You should then be asked to login. If not, as I said call customer service and have them reset your account.

Re: Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon
Rafael_2693
Enthusiast

Hey so I had a similar issue where when you click Verizon as the provider to login it seems like it will load but brings you back to the previous screen. The wok around that worked for me although somewhat strange was clicking on the x in the browser right after you click on Verizon to login in, which stops the page from loading. After that copy the webpage address on that broken "Verizon login" screen and paste it in a new tab, click on the game you want to watch, and hopefully it works for you too. Don't ask me why this works, but clearing the cookies, saved passwords, and using different browsers didn't work so here I am hoping to help other soccer fans with this issue. Hope this helps!

Re: Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon
SnakWiz
Newbie

@Rafael_2693 wrote:

Hey so I had a similar issue where when you click Verizon as the provider to login it seems like it will load but brings you back to the previous screen. The wok around that worked for me although somewhat strange was clicking on the x in the browser right after you click on Verizon to login in, which stops the page from loading. After that copy the webpage address on that broken "Verizon login" screen and paste it in a new tab, click on the game you want to watch, and hopefully it works for you too. Don't ask me why this works, but clearing the cookies, saved passwords, and using different browsers didn't work so here I am hoping to help other soccer fans with this issue. Hope this helps!


Thanks for not letting me look crazy. Other people on here talked about scrubbing the account, resetting the password, I worked at a Fios Tech support and I know it doesn’t work. 
This is an issue with SSO on the website 

0 Likes