Cannot Get My Remote to Pair with My VMS4100 Tito One Box
Dskirshner

Any help on this would be welcome. Cannot get my remote to pair with my vms4100 Tito one box. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot Get My Remote to Pair with My VMS4100 Tito One Box
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Dskirshner wrote:

Any help on this would be welcome. Cannot get my remote to pair with my vms4100 Tito one box. 

First take the batteries out of the remote for 2 minutes, then make sure they are good. next follow this procedure:

Pairing your Fios TV Voice Remote
  • Steps to pair your Fios TV Voice Remote with Fios TV One or Fios TV One Mini.
    1. Point the Fios TV Voice Remote toward the Fios TV One you wish to pair it with,
    2. Press and hold the Play/Pause and “O” buttons at the same time,
    3. Release the buttons when the blue light starts flashing on the Fios TV Voice Remote,
    4. When the blue light stops flashing on the Fios TV Voice Remote, your Fios TV Voice Remote is connected, paired and ready for use.

View solution in original post

Re: Cannot Get My Remote to Pair with My VMS4100 Tito One Box
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Dskirshner wrote:

First take the batteries out of the remote for 2 minutes, then make sure they are good. next follow this procedure:

Pairing your Fios TV Voice Remote
  • Steps to pair your Fios TV Voice Remote with Fios TV One or Fios TV One Mini.
    1. Point the Fios TV Voice Remote toward the Fios TV One you wish to pair it with,
    2. Press and hold the Play/Pause and “O” buttons at the same time,
    3. Release the buttons when the blue light starts flashing on the Fios TV Voice Remote,
    4. When the blue light stops flashing on the Fios TV Voice Remote, your Fios TV Voice Remote is connected, paired and ready for use.