Cannot contact Verizon to report a downed outside line that needs to be re-attached to house
WalterR1

The screw supporting the FIOS line going from the pole to my house was pulled out due to a falling branch, and it needs to be re-installed.   The line still works, but it is lying on the ground.  

- I tried calling Verizon four times, but each of my calls was never answered after 45 minutes on hold (each time).  

- I tried entering a repair request on-line, but that option doesn't seem to work.

- the Verizon Virtual Agent doesn't understand anything about the outside wires.  

How can I contact Verizon???   How can I get them to respond???   This is my last on-line option, and I can't spend all day on the phone listening to bad music and no-one ever answering.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot contact Verizon to report a downed outside line that needs to be re-attached to house
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot contact Verizon to report a downed outside line that needs to be re-attached to house
mjgave1

I am having the exact same problems. I have wires hanging off the house and across the street --we are holding them up by a ladder so no car rips them out going down the street. I have been trying to call every day since LAST Tuesday and have been on hold for as long as 60 minutes with no one answering the phone. THIS IS SHAMEFUL SERVICE VERIZON!

The website says to call Verizon's number to report it and then the auromated phone system tells you to consult the website! I am in a vicious circle of non-response. PLEASE Verizon, add an option on the website to report a downed line--how hard can that be after over a week? 

0 Likes
badkitty13x
Enthusiast - Level 1

My advice?   Switch to another service.   You will see pigs fly before you ever get an agent live on the phone or have this stupid online service enable  you to submit a ticket properly. 

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes