Cannot figure out if I have FIOS Advanced DVR Service-HELP!
mdcrab1

I'm trying to stream from my DVR to my iPad.  However, when I try to do this, I can a message saying that my device cannot be connected.  The HELP feature on my device does not give me any information as to what is wrong.  The FAQ on the Verizon page gives me the following instructions, 

• Log into Verizon.com/myverizon and go to My Services and select My TV Plan & Features, followed by My Fios TV Plan. Under My Current Plan Details, you would see Fios Advanced DVR Service listed there.

However, when I log in to my Verizon account, I do not have the same menu to select from.  There is nothing that says My TV Plan and Features, nor is there anything that says MY FIOS TV Plan.  When I log in, I click on SERVICES, then MY TV and it brings up a page that says TV MANAGEMENT.  On the right side, it says MY TV SERVICE and says my plan is EXTREME TV HD.  If I look under CHANGE MY TV PLAN I cannot find anything about ADVANCED DVR SERVICE. 

So where can I find out if I already have this service, and if I don't, how can I add it?  Thanks for any help you can provide.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot figure out if I have FIOS Advanced DVR Service-HELP!
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Simple question to start:

What model DVR do you have?

If not VMS, then that is the issue.

0 Likes