Cannot get FiOS TV Mini to connect to WiFi
pkane11384

Trying to finish installing new boxes in my house. When I try to hook one of the minis to the internet I get error code 4202-A02. Using a brand new out of the box FiOS router. I don’t see a WPS button and when I press and hold the button at the front of the router nothing happens. When I hold it a little longer it starts blinking blue. What am I doing wrong here? I can’t even get to the screen to assign it and hitting the exit button on the remote doesn’t do anything. Any help/guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get FiOS TV Mini to connect to WiFi
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@pkane11384 wrote:

Trying to finish installing new boxes in my house. When I try to hook one of the minis to the internet I get error code 4202-A02. Using a brand new out of the box FiOS router. I don’t see a WPS button and when I press and hold the button at the front of the router nothing happens. When I hold it a little longer it starts blinking blue. What am I doing wrong here? I can’t even get to the screen to assign it and hitting the exit button on the remote doesn’t do anything. Any help/guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Look here for solutions:

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/Fios-TV-Technical-Assistance/I-have-tried-several-FioS-One-Minis-and-c...

0 Likes