Cant watch my DVR even with my mac and Bluestacks.
Sneekerhead2328

I miss my Xfinity so much now........

With Fios I have to watch my DVR content on my i phone 5" screen or my i pad 9" screen I cant even send it to my laptop screen to watch.  With Xfinity i could watch it all on any browser and it was great.  I was told to download Blue stacks and still cant access it.  I keep getting an error even after restarting my computer  and the network connection as well as my DVR box.  Its still poping up with the same ERROR. (Photo is in this message)  This is very frustrating afer all this work doe's anyone have any success with using blue stacks and or any other app or software or even hack to get the DVR on your computer??  Please help if so....

FYI: running mac OS 11.4 and using all browsers possible. and Blue stacks Version 4.270.1 (2803)

0 Likes
Re: Cant watch my DVR even with my mac and Bluestacks.
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Sneekerhead2328 wrote:

I miss my Xfinity so much now........

With Fios I have to watch my DVR content on my i phone 5" screen or my i pad 9" screen I cant even send it to my laptop screen to watch.  With Xfinity i could watch it all on any browser and it was great.  I was told to download Blue stacks and still cant access it.  I keep getting an error even after restarting my computer  and the network connection as well as my DVR box.  Its still poping up with the same ERROR. (Photo is in this message)  This is very frustrating afer all this work doe's anyone have any success with using blue stacks and or any other app or software or even hack to get the DVR on your computer??  Please help if so....

FYI: running mac OS 11.4 and using all browsers possible. and Blue stacks Version 4.270.1 (2803)

Can you screen-mirror the phone or tablet to your TV? Do you have a Chromecast or Roku you could use for screen-mirroring??

0 Likes