Certain new shows cannot be recorded? (A Million Little Things)
kevindgoff

Trying to setup for recording of some new shows and not seeing an option to be able to schedule or record series for A Million Little Things.   THere are other shows with this behavior but the names are slipping my mind.   Anyone else see this?

0 Likes
Re: Certain new shows cannot be recorded? (A Million Little Things)
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just checked A Million Little Things and I do have the option to record. Any other shows your having this issue with?

0 Likes
ScottyScott1

Yes - Grey's Anatomy, Station 19. Seems like Verizon has an issue with ABC. I contacted  Verizon and they said that the blocking will be dropped at the end of the year, but who knows if it'll come back.

0 Likes
Mhill1

Trying to record the joker and Charlie’s angels 2019 (don’t ask) neither allow the option to record. When I rewind Charlie’s angels the record button is completely ignored. They are blocking it I think. I did not try rebooting my DVR but the option to record usually appears when I restart a show, not there but I can rent a PPV. Feels like sticking it to the customer yet again. As if $230 a month does not warrant recording any show I want. 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes