Channel 17
Jeanette21

Today when I try to watch channel 17. It says this channel has been removed 

0 Likes
Re: Channel 17
FoxySleuth

I have the same problem. The FiOS Guide lists Channels 17 and 517 as "This channel has been removed" and directs the viewer to go to verizon.com/univision.

Channel 17 and 517 are PBS / WNED in the Buffalo, NY region and not related to the Verizon-Univision dispute, as far as I know.

Note: I can view Channel 17 and 517 by directly entering the digits on my remote. Apparently, the bug is on the. FiOS Guide itself.

0 Likes
Non-Univision stations being flagged as no longer available
rushfan003

I am based out of Philadelphia and have Channel 17 and HD version 517. I'm getting on the guide that the station is no longer available. Please be advised that this station is NOT a part of Univision... it is a MyNetwork that shows a 10 pm airing of our local ABC affiliate news broadcast, as well as running the Eagles game this coming Monday. There are several others networks that are flagged as such, and there are even channels that were not there that were flagged as not available, which leads me to believe that you just pressed a button in the main offices and did not look to make sure that this was going out on the local market that the channels are based out of. (Meaning in my market, it would be channel 14 and 514 as no longer available.)

Could we please fix this so that I may know what the heck is on my channels that are not Univision based?

0 Likes
Re: Non-Univision stations being flagged as no longer available
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is another thread on this.

Post was that if you enter channel number directly, it works.

0 Likes
Re: Non-Univision stations being flagged as no longer available
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

So my channel 17/517 in DC showed the same thing.

But guide is now showing ok

0 Likes