Channel 570 ESPN is choppy
nfrancic

For a while now, Channel 570, ESPN has been very choppy and impossible to watch.  This is the case on all my HD boxes in my house.  The standard definition channel 70 ESPN works fine.  How can I fix this issue?  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Channel 570 ESPN is choppy
gamer99
Contributor - Level 1

reseat COAX on the splitter.  sounds like a splitter issue.  Replace the main splitter.  

0 Likes
lanceworley

It isn't the coax. cable - several of us have had this issue...  Every other channel works perfectly aside from the ESPN family of networks (ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN U, etc.).  Same issues happen when you DVR it.

All other channels are perfect, though.  Bad time for this to happen during Super Bowl week....  C'mon man!

0 Likes
Macho2

Same issue here on the West coast. Trying to watch Monday Night Football!!! Been on hold for 20 minutes trying to get answers and an ETA on when it will be up and running.

0 Likes
webwilly

Yes - its on the HD ESPN and a few other sport channels. We're in so ca Riverside area. 

0 Likes
jimoc2

I am in OC CA & having the same issues with channel 570 & ONLY channel 570. I am trying to watch MNF. Not a hardware problem - this is a signal problem!!!!!!  Very choppy & pixelated. Please fix ASAP.

0 Likes
Greeno34
Enthusiast - Level 3
Same here. I'm in Palm Springs CA. All my friends and family here are reporting the same thing. Heck of a time for this ugh. ... Monday Night Football! Please fix this ASAP.
0 Likes
pklonn

Same here in the Thousand Oaks area.  Ads come in fine, but ESPN is terrible.  Scanning around all the garbage channels seem to be working properly, but not the one I look forward to.

No outage notifications either, 58 minute wait on chat.  I have to admit, when it works it works well, but when it doesn't you can't get ahold of anyone at any price.  Just trying to find the way to contact someone is worse than the dentists chair.  I sure wish I could stream this and get rid of Verizon once and for all.  Really bummed by total lack of customer service.

0 Likes
tocsalot1

Same thing 570 and 70 is choppy

0 Likes
jampam

Espn not working also in Temecula.  Thanks for those that call, i wont waste my time.

0 Likes