Channel guide
Dsf1981

Our channel guide is gone and I have even rebooted.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Channel guide blank
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

The guide info is created by the router. Are you using a Fios router? Did you try powering it down, wait 30 seconds and reboot? Are the cable connections to the router clean and tight? Are the cable connections from the ONT to the router clean and tight? Is there a splitter between the ONT and the router? If so try replacing that, or switching outputs on the splitter.

View solution in original post

Re: Channel guide
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

try rebooting your verizon router, then the STB. Check the coax connection to the box too.

0 Likes
Channel guide blank
chaydon892
Enthusiast - Level 1

Channel guide is blank.

I have tried resetting the set top box and the router but no luck. It's been like this for a week.

How do I fix this???

Thanks

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ok, try settings, guide, full guide. See if that does anything.

0 Likes
chaydon892
Enthusiast - Level 1

All menus are blank as well, other than icons, there is nothing.

This has been going for 2 weeks now.... very frustrating.

clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

The guide info is created by the router. Are you using a Fios router? Did you try powering it down, wait 30 seconds and reboot? Are the cable connections to the router clean and tight? Are the cable connections from the ONT to the router clean and tight? Is there a splitter between the ONT and the router? If so try replacing that, or switching outputs on the splitter.

Fabfifty
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was having the same problem and this fixed it. Thank you!

Re: Channel guide
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This thread will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes