Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Commercial Interruption, Arg!
jfalkowski

I am also experiencing problems with local standard def commercials cutting out tv show material.  I DVR'd Necessary Roughness (Weds 8 pm ET) and Suits (Thurs 10 pm ET) on USA Network.  Both had 2-3 annoying commercials cut in during the TV show and then cut back to the show like nothing ever happened.  So glad I get to watch these shows in piecemeal.

Jon

0 Likes
Re: Commercial Interruption, Arg!
Anthony_VZ
Master

Sorry to hear about the show interruptions. We would like to look into this further for you. I have copied your post to a private support board so we can get more information. Please post all your correspondences to that thread from here on out.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so  we can assist.

0 Likes
gspanos1

I'm experiencing problems with commercial interruptions during MSNBC programming, especially during late afternoon shows. Please fix this.

Thank you.

0 Likes