Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Contacting Verizon
Greenfrogs
Enthusiast

Just joined this community -- but have been a Verizon customer (continuously) since before it was called "Verizon".   Moved from Annapolis MD to Auburn NY last summer and brought our service with us.

I've watched two "on-demand" movies since moving.  Had to buy both of them, since renting was not an "option" presented to me.  Watched "Post" last night -- it was an excellent and timely movie -- but my movie was interrupted several times each minute with frozen video and no sound for 1-3 second intervals.  Did not feel like playing the "call 1-800-Verizon" game and waiting 30 minutes, so just toughed it out.  I was going to open a conversation with Vertizon today about my problems with this $20 purchase, but after 1/2 hour of elevator music gave up.  I see there is no way to e-mail this issue to Verizon.  I find the chat pages annoying (I'm a web developer, not a computer novice...).   

My solution will be simple.   I will not buy or rent anymore movies on FIOS.  I could have bought "the Post"  Blu-Ray for $20.00 on Amazon, and there are an ever growing number of sources for rentals/on-line streaming.  

I guess Verizon is not interested in talking with/to their customers...

0 Likes
Re: Contacting Verizon
CRobGauth
Super User
Super User

Try twitter @verizonsupport

BTW, its quite common for movies to be available for sale before they are for rent.

Re: Contacting Verizon
jonjones1
Legend

Try here https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

these are real Verizon help personnel which seem to be much better than here.

yeah isn’t that a hoot, a Communications company that doesn’t want to have any way of communicating with them 😀